Set up the base and start your data journey
For beginners, you will learn the well-rounded knowledge base of Google Analytics by using Google Analytics as a startup.
Welcome to Google Analytics! The goal of this course is to turn you into a power user armed with the ability to use website data to grow your business. The course exclusively uses walkthrough screencasts in a live Google Analytics account, so you can follow along step-by-step.
Suitable for anyone who wish to use GA to optimize their web presence; no prior GA experiences or tech knowledge required.
The topics include:
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Common Digital Measurements
- Introduction to Analytics Toolkits and Google Analytics
- Google Interface and Features Demo
- Key Google Analytics Reports Walkthrough and Expectation
At the end of this course, you will:
- Who – your customers are including their demographics, interests and what
type of devices they use.
- What – they look at on your site and what they purchased (or didn’t).
- When – their first visit was and when they came back.
- Where – they are from and what languages they speak.
- How – they got to your website (social, referral, or Google search?)